Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glenn Beck Talks to Deneen Borelli on GBTV re. Her Book "Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation" and Rev. C.L. Bryant, "Run Away Slave" Movie

For more info go to: www.GlennBecksBookList.com



Today Glenn Beck had a great in depth conversation with Deneen Borelli on GBTV regarding her book Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation. He also talked with Reverend C.L. Bryant, about his movie called Run Away Slave. All three had great dialogue about being a black conservative today and what it takes to leave behind the attitudes that still keep black American's in the "Government Plantation" of being told who they must vote for and that they must settle for being dependent upon the Government for everything. Watch the video below (on 3/15).

Click Here for Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation

Click Here to watch Run Away Slave

“I’m conservative. I believe in the power of the individual. I’m a freethinker, and I love my country. Yes, I’m also black, but that fact has nothing to do with my belief in limited government. I don’t like President Barack Obama’s progressive policies and his administration’s spending habits. But some people apparently think that my economic concerns shouldn’t supersede my racial allegiance.
“Nobody wants to be told they’re racist simply because they are too conservative to buy into Obama’s policies. People are too nervous to speak out, so I’m speaking out for them. We need change. We really do. We just can’t afford the kind that Obama and the Washington elites are currently advocating.”
—Deneen Borelli

 





This country is at a crossroads. We can either reverse direction or nosedive into a cycle of dependency that is...

For more info go to: www.GlennBecksBookList.com

No comments:

Post a Comment