Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Author Brad Meltzer's New Book "Heroes For My Daughter" on with Glenn Beck

Author Brad Meltzer's New Book "Heroes For My Daughter" on with Glenn Beck

For the full story go to: www.GlennBecksBookList.com


Today Brad Meltzer was on with Glenn Beck today with his new book, Heroes For My Daughter which is the follow up to his book from last year Heroes For My Son. Brad Meltzer is typically a political thriller novel writer but these are a refreshing step into a different genre for Meltzer.

Click here for Heroes For My Daughter

Click here for Heroes For My Son

An inspiring collection of heroes from whom our daughters can learn to lead a fulfilling and impactful life.... (Amazon.com)

 

For the full story go to: www.GlennBecksBookList.com

No comments:

Post a Comment